1.20.2010

Out With The Old & In With The New

So this is the start of a new semester of course and both our IARc teachers wanted us to purchase new sketchbooks and then today we moved around some. We were split up into how our drawing class is, the morning class at one end and the afternoon class at another end. And of course my beautiful window seat I had to give up because I am now on the other end. But I gave my area to Abigail and I was happy to do so, but damn it was a good... a great desk. So I'm bidding farewell to the old desk and old sketchbook and starting a new era.

THE OLD




THE NEW




OKAY SO...

SCRATCH THAT SKETCHBOOK! I have decided not to use the new sketchbook because it's gorgeous for sure, but the pages in it are perforated and are a bit glossy. So it got to be annoying within the 3 days I used it. So I have made a switch to this new thing! INTRODUCING the new replacement sketchbook! It's a bit more comfy.





No comments:

Post a Comment