2.11.2011

JENGA 2.0

Our next project in studio was an extension or continuation from our last project, 1.0. In this project our professor assigned us one of the three spaces from the first project. The space I was given was my first space which concentrated on the notion of smooth and sleek materials and very straight in its shape. This was my first space...



Anyways, the new 2.0 assignment gave us another space/level to work with that either went above or below the original and accounted for 50% of the original unit. So with my new space I chose to work below my previous floor and having the smallest space the stairs were my most difficult task I faced. I chose some stairs/lifts that I saw in a project from last semester, the Wyly Theatre which use a hydraulic system. 

We had to produce more technical drawings, such as floor plans, one section, and three additional drawings. I assembled all of these components on a board and then produced yet again, another model. 





No comments:

Post a Comment