8.31.2010

Space: The Final Frontier

So our first studio project is a three part project and the first part is COMPLETE! Basically the idea of it was to understand our body in space and to see how we can understand our measurements to better relate it to a physical object that we could then measure. Let's just say it was a confusing project for sure, especially to be the first one... but anyways I struggled with ideas for the first project. Me being 6'2 though I knew I was fairly tall so I figured what better space for me to feel space in than OUTER SPACE. So what your going to see first is my series of drawings and then all of them overlaid on each other for two different sets. 


FIRST SET








SECOND SET









Stay tuned for the upcoming portions of the project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment