2.03.2010

Fun Spaces

Our next watercolor assignment from Suzanne was to draw people interacting with objects to provide a sense of scale and to also once again explore water colors and colored pencils as a combination together. For some reason I heard someone ask if they had to be realistic and Suzanne said... no so I basically went completely fantasy, my imagination and sort of funny in my eyes. So the first we've got a play on I thought global warming (conspiracy), the second is pretty obvious; a cute but BIG MONSTER cat. Lastly was my personal worst which was my attempt at putting president Obama's head on an Elvis Presley body which was more difficult then I thought'd it would be and he ended up coming out like Bill Cosby or someone.




this however is the real Head Swap skit that I drew inspiration from... Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment