2.17.2010

The Eames House (Case Study #8)

Recently Suzanne gave us a project that was to relate to the History and Theory of Design course as well but seeing as how I had that class last Spring semester I didn't have to follow the same guidelines as the other students did. I had to choose an interior and draw 4 details of that interior and compose it on a board no less than 18x24". So I looked through a lot of places and the coolest idea I had was doing all Eames furniture but I couldn't think of a specific house that had all Charles and Ray Eames designs within it. The only one's that seemed to come to mind were the Eames House and also the Entenza House; both of which are case study homes. So I ended up going with the Eames House because I love the whole design and everything in it and I love Charles and Ray Eames and literally everything I've seen from them. So here was the final outcome using watercolor and matting it on the board that I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment